Located adjacent to Sunriver, Oregon, just 15 miles south of Bend, Oregon, Caldera Springs is a 400-acre gated residential community. The Caldera Springs master plan includes 320 single-family homesites with lot sizes ranging from about a quarter acre to more than one acre, as well as 45 Caldera Cabins.
- Acres of lakes and streams
- Nine miles of natural and paved trails for biking, walking and hiking
- Playground, tennis courts, basketball court, Harper's Outpost picnic pavillion, Ponderosa Park and Sable Rock Park
- The Lake House
- Caldera Links and Golf Park
- The Quarry Pool and Fitness Center
- Overnight vacation rentals allowed
A Glimpse into the Past
More than 600,000 years ago the spectacular crimson eruptions of the Newberry Volcano changed the face of the land. Today, the remaining 500-square-mile Newberry caldera has become a national monument and an inspiration to the new resort community of Caldera Springs.
Located adjacent to the famed Sunriver Resort®, beloved by generations for incredible activities and memories, Caldera Springs gives your family everything: the heritage of a great resort, the beauty of nature, the fun of outdoor adventures and the comfort of an intimate community.
About the Newberry Volcano
Paulina Peak: 7985 ft (2434 m)
North Paulina Peak: 7686 ft (2343 m)
East of Cascade Range, Central Oregon
25 miles (40 km) SSE Caldera Springs
Lat / Long
43.7° N, 121.3° W