Designed for Family Fun and Vacation Rental Appeal
The Caldera Cabins are a neighborhood of detached homes offering family fun in the heart of all the recreation and activities Caldera Springs offers.
These spacious vacation cabins have been designed for rental appeal and versatility, with up to five individually rentable sleeping areas, each with their own private entrance.
The cabins offer elegant finishes with rustic warmth. Some of the highlights include wood floors throughout the main living and dining areas; raised hearth gas fireplace wrapped with cultured stone, a custom fireplace screen and handmade solid-wood mantel; kitchens with knotty alder cabinetry, slab granite counter tops with full backsplash and custom copper hood; and a beautiful travertine tile shower in the master bathroom.
3 NEW CALDERA CABINS WILL BE AVAILABLE LATE SUMMER 2017
4 bedroom, 5 bath plan (2,691 sq. ft.)
- Open, flowing floor plan with spacious great room
- Expansive wood-framed windows with clad exterior frame
- Fireplace with raised hearth, handmade solid wood mantel and custom fireplace screen provides ambiance and warmth for family gatherings
- Cozy den with barn wood wainscot and sliding barn door
- Master suite takes advantage of views while offering privacy
- Bonus Room with built-in bunk beds
- Inviting covered porches
- Outdoor hot tub
- Two-car finished garage with an owner's storage closet
- Landscape maintenance and snow removal are provided, so it's all play and no work for you
- For maximum rental appeal, each bedroom suite has a private outside entry
- Optional furniture packages make it even easier to begin enjoying your new cabin
Caldera Springs Model Home / Sales Office:
Caldera Cabin 42 | Open 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. (Sun/Mon by appt)
Caldera Springs On-Site Broker
Linda Dorr, 541-593-3000 or 800-781-9462
Interested in staying in a Caldera Cabin on your next vacation or visit to Caldera Springs?