Northwest's Premiere Destination Resort
Sunriver Resort, located 15 miles south of Bend, Oregon on the dry side of the Cascade Mountains, is a AAA Four-Diamond award winning property. With a unique blend of full-service resort amenities, personalized service, year-round world-class recreation, natural beauty, and the Pacific Northwest ambiance, Sunriver Resort is the Northwest's premiere destination resort. After four decades, Sunriver Resort® has learned a few things about making families smile. That's why generations return year after year. Hike and bike on miles of trails, paddle the scenic Deschutes River, play top-100 golf, indulge at Sage Springs Spa, and meet up with Spike - Fort Funnigan's furry mascot.
- Visit Fort Funnigan for kids' games, crafts and outdoor adventures.
- Go on the exciting guided Adventures and Teen Time for pre-teens and teens, including dances, Frisbee golf, scavenger hunts, indoor rock climbing and rafting.
- Rent bikes and join one of the many organized rides.
- Visit the canoe and kayak rentals at the Sunriver marina for some water sports fun.
- A kids favorite - Pony rides, and wagon rides at the Sunriver Stables
More to Explore
- 4 Golf Courses, Academy of Golf, Practice Center
- Three swimming pools, indoor lap pool and five outdoor spas
- 28 tennis courts
- Biking and hiking paths
- Downhill skiing at Mt Bachelor
- Cross-country skiing
- Orvis-endorsed Fly Fishing Lodge
- On-site retail shops
- Marina and stables
- Nature center and observatory
- Sage Springs Club and Spa